2 Witty Kittys
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cats...Cats Everywhere

2 posters

Go down

Cats...Cats Everywhere Empty Cats...Cats Everywhere

Post by Admin Sun Aug 28, 2016 11:04 pm

So...I had this plot idea...or a couple.

One of them, is pretty violent though, it involves a lot of fighting, death, a cat and her kittens being rescued from a terrible group of rogues where the leader is a dictator...Oh and she's his mate. Stuff happens, maybe a war? I get to kill off the current Sooth-Sayer and some old characters of mine.

An then something, I don't know what, happens to make Spider the spiteful, cruel character that i love her to be.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://2wittykittys.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Cats...Cats Everywhere Empty Re: Cats...Cats Everywhere

Post by Pelt of Stary Light Mon Aug 29, 2016 10:25 am

okay so like what if u grew up in the tribe of shimmering mist but then u got frustrated about something and decided to go like with the rouge cats cause some one like bullied you or something then u go to live with the rouges. alotta stuff happens i maybe even could like come and warn u cause i had a dream from the ancients and you didnt take it to heart and latter on because u left our tribe a war between the cats happen and the tribe leader dies i become deputy to the new leader and we both end up back in the tribe after i put in a good word to the current leader to let u come back and boomb we have a rufft draft xD
Pelt of Stary Light
Pelt of Stary Light
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Aug 29, 2016 5:07 pm

No..no no no, if Spider went with those rouges she would legitimately be killed, no, thats a septate plot from Spider. The rouge plot i have in mind would be more along the lines of Star and Spider learning what real battle was like and just a general darker side to fending the tribes territory from enemies that wish to do them harm.

But I do like the idea of Spider abandoning the tribe for some reason or another. What if By the time Spider becomes the full time Druid and their father is the new leader that he undermines her authority and warnings from the ancestors leading to the death of one of the tribe cats or some kind of catastrophe. And offended by her father treating her like a kit instead of his equal she abandons the tribe.

Uh...then I guess she could go missing for some time, kind of like Hollyleaf. (I'll start rping one of our other characters) Some time passes and Star eventually becomes the Disciple and stuff hits the fan and the need to hear her sisters advice becomes a driving force for Star to start searching for her again even though many have started to accept her disappearance as her death.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pelt of Stary Light Tue Aug 30, 2016 2:49 pm

i Like it so far and when star goes looking for her sister night comes with her and that's when they become closer and start caching feelings..... I'm so existed!!!
Pelt of Stary Light
Pelt of Stary Light
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Aug 30, 2016 4:32 pm

Yay!
But for now the main plot I got for their apprentice days is that rogue thing.

You got any plot bunnies?
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pelt of Stary Light Tue Aug 30, 2016 6:36 pm

huh? xD
Pelt of Stary Light
Pelt of Stary Light
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Aug 30, 2016 7:05 pm

Do you have any plot bunnies (idea's, input, thoughts, things nagging at your mind that you want to rp in the rp). Plot bunny.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pelt of Stary Light Wed Aug 31, 2016 1:10 pm

ohh lol yea i want them to climb one of the trees before they get apprenticed and the whole tribe is like looking for them when are right above their heads and then they come down and are like who was missing? and yea xD
Pelt of Stary Light
Pelt of Stary Light
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pelt of Stary Light Sun Oct 30, 2016 8:16 pm

heyyy so i thought of some stuff for the skyrim rp so like my girl is an elf who is the daughter of a powerful clan leader. So she goes into the woods one day and she finds a young handsome elf who was doing something in the woods. she takes him in and he teaches her different things like how to make and shoot bow and arrows and later finds out he was supposed be doing something terrible i dont know what yet but then she is angry at him for a while so he leaves. Since he didn't do what he was supposed to do when he gets home he gets killed. after that she gets cold, distant and scared and starts going off for days at a time to search for the killer and cause she was going a bit crazy after that because she feels responsible for her lovers death. her family disowns her and sends her away and some how she ends up in skyrim where she meets your character and they become bad##s heroes. hows that?
Pelt of Stary Light
Pelt of Stary Light
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Oct 30, 2016 9:22 pm

Which elven race is she? And depending on the race they have slightly different societies (TES wiki will be a good help to sketch out the details. What about the guy?

I could see him as maybe a member of the dark brotherhood, or a hired mercenary, maybe hired to take out his employers competition? Or take someone of importance for ransom?
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pelt of Stary Light Sun Oct 30, 2016 9:30 pm

I'm thinking more along the dark brotherhood and shes a wood elf. btw i would love it if you could draw me up a character ill give you details to go off of of course.

maybe he was supposed to murder her father whom i think I'm going to make cruel but at first my girl is very loving so she sees past it.

i also think im going to make him hurt when she finds him so she takes him back to her home and helps nurse him back to health and he teaches her different survival skill's in return and they fall in love
Pelt of Stary Light
Pelt of Stary Light
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Oct 30, 2016 9:34 pm

Sounds like a decent back story.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pelt of Stary Light Sun Oct 30, 2016 9:35 pm

thank you! whats yours?
Pelt of Stary Light
Pelt of Stary Light
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Oct 30, 2016 9:41 pm

Lemme go dredge up Khepri's bio...
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Oct 30, 2016 9:44 pm

This is literally her entire history that I have worked on since she became mymost played as character:

Khepri's true name is Ri'Khari Solbiri a Chieftains only daughter and heir who had fallen from grace during a civil war with surrounding tribes in southern Elsweyer where she is from. Back when she was just young and naive Ri'khari who was to be her ailing father's heir to the Solbiri tribe, Khepri wanted to cease the fighting amongst the local tribes and called for a truce using her fathers influence. She invited the warring Chieftains to her home to sort out a treaty and possible alliance. However, the tribes took advantage of her good natured move and instead of coming for peace her tribal home became a war grounds. Kinfolk were slaughtered and she was taken as a prisoner in her own home.

Eventually, her father recovered from his illness while in hiding and released his clan from oppression. However, they took a heavy blow and none could be blamed but Khepir. In shame, she was sentenced to a traitors death by her own clan.

A dear friend of her's however, showed her kindness and pity and set her free from her prison before she could be executed.  From then on Ri'khari Solbiri was no longer and Ma'Khepri (or just Khepri), was born.

She traveled north into the deserts of her homeland and was taken under the wing of Dar'tenurr a handsome Cathay-Raht mercenary whom she stole for as payment for protection. They had a well defined friendship, however, despite Dar'tenurr's interest in her, Khepri was still only in her late teenage years and saw her master as a brother or parental figure she looked to for guidance. When their relationship began to become too strained Khepri decided it was time for her to move on.
Before she left Dar'tenurr gifted her with the title 'Dar'. And so she became Dar'Khepri to her people.

Crossing the border into Skyrim caused her capture and the  subsequent events that followed brought her to the realization she was one of the legendary 'Dragonborn' (Dovah kin). This does not give Khepri much incentive though to bother with the Nords own civil war as she goes about her own business.

Through the next few years she joins the Thieves Guild located under Riften and eventually rises to power as its Guild Master and takes her revenge on the DB for trying to kill her on one too many occasions.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pelt of Stary Light Sun Oct 30, 2016 9:50 pm

well that's epic and sad at the same time.
Pelt of Stary Light
Pelt of Stary Light
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pelt of Stary Light Sun Oct 30, 2016 9:54 pm

i may change up my back story a little... i may make her a nord but keep the dramatic love story and change stuff just slightly. hmmmmmmmm
Pelt of Stary Light
Pelt of Stary Light
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Oct 30, 2016 9:56 pm

Hmmkay
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pelt of Stary Light Tue Nov 01, 2016 1:30 pm

so do you want to start on the actual thread yet or do we still need to write more character and world info? :3
Pelt of Stary Light
Pelt of Stary Light
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Nov 01, 2016 1:34 pm

I think we can totally start in the thread. Anything else we can work out while in rp
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pelt of Stary Light Tue Nov 01, 2016 1:35 pm

okay awesome! Lets get started do you wanna post first?
Pelt of Stary Light
Pelt of Stary Light
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Nov 01, 2016 1:41 pm

sure
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down