2 Witty Kittys
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stary's cute scenes

Go down

Stary's cute scenes Empty Stary's cute scenes

Post by Pelt of Stary Light Sun Aug 12, 2018 11:35 pm

Breyela sat still in the trees, watching for her target scilently as he searched about for her in the thin undergrowth below; Until finally, he was underneath her. In one fast motion she jumped down from her perch among the branches and landed square on his shoulders. She pinned him facedown on the leaf ridden floor with his hands put on his back, he let out a long groan.

"You know, when I said we should practice together in the woods for a while in front of the others, I didnt actually mean practice." she got up from on top of him, pulled off her hood and started fixing her now extremely mess braid with a sigh,

"Oh Alias, This is much more fun than that.." she said grinning. "Especially since I'm winning." She flicked her hood back up with just enough time to shoot him a playful smirk, and then ran off again into the woods.

He was running close behind her, almost grabbing the back of her tunic a few times. She picked up her pace and made a sharp turn around a large boulder. Alias slipped as he came around the bend behind her.
She wove in and out of a few more, then stopped to catch her breath behind a large oak beside a stream.
Listening closely for movement... where did he- Her thought was interupted by Alias slamming into her from the side and pinning her to the ground.

"Whos winning now?" he said grinning as he laid on her, keeping her pinned against her struggles. Unable to supress a smile, she pushed her lips into his for a long, sweet, kiss...that lead to more kisses...and a few other things...

After that, Breyela was lacing up her boots as Alias was filling his water in the nearby stream. As she started walking over, he quickly jumped up and kept one hand behind his back.

"What are you hiding?" she tried to peak but before she could, he stepped so close that it was like they were sharing the same breath. With the free hand, he grabbed hers and looked into her beautiful pale blue eyes.

"Breyela. I love you. So much more than you can ever know, and Even though death litterally did us part, I want to ask you..." he knelt down, not breaking her stare, and pulled out a small rock that resembled a heart he picked up from the stream "Will you take this rock, and marry me?"

"I thought you'd never ask." she took the rock, and kissed him so hard the both fell onto the ground.
Pelt of Stary Light
Pelt of Stary Light
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum