2 Witty Kittys
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Main Roleplay

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Main Roleplay Empty Main Roleplay

Post by Admin Sun Aug 28, 2016 12:49 am

Current Clan Status

Sooth-Sayer
Air of Endless Sorrow
A sleek grey tom with grey-green eyes

Disciple
Shadows Falling over Snow
A long furred white tom with dark spotting and splotches with pale green eyes

Druid

Council

Guardians
Relic That Speaks of the Past
A tall tom with stone grey fur and blue-green eyes

Dawn That Greets the Morning
A long furred black she-cat with a white locket and toes with bright yellow eyes

Scouts
Watching the Setting Sun
A petite tortie she-cat with white splotches and pale yellow eyes.

Snow of the Coldest Winter
A white she-cat

Apprentices
Pelt of Starry Sky
A white she-cat with dark grey spotting

Spider Trapped in the Frost
A tortie she-cat with sharp, pale green eyes

Night of Endless Darkness
A black tom with yellow eyes

Mothers & Kits

Mentors & Apprentices

Last edited by Admin on Tue Nov 01, 2016 2:03 pm; edited 3 times in total
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://2wittykittys.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Main Roleplay Empty Re: Main Roleplay

Post by Admin Tue Nov 01, 2016 1:48 pm

The noises of the forest kept Air up longer than he would have liked. It was a rare occurence, one that didn't usually bode well for his train of thought. Staying up later made his mind wander, made him pay attention to that little feeling in his gut that he liked to hid away for the sake of keeping his tribe happy.

Tired eyes peered down at the water far below his perch atop the branch that connected both large trees that made up their home. While the water was surely calm, as still as any reflective pool it made him uneasy for anything that could disturb its surface.

The old tom sighed and shook his head, he couldn't think like this. The tribe has prospered with peace for generations. There was no need to fret.

From below he could hear the faint shuffling of the nursery below. Air relaxed, there was a mother with kits that would soon be old enough to earn their full names as members of this tribe and begin training. He would focus on that first.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pelt of Stary Light Tue Nov 01, 2016 3:52 pm

Star awoke in her warm and soft feathered nest. As the sounds of the birds in the large tree's that made up her home sang soundly. Next to her, her mother and sister were still sound asleep. She got up and stiffed a long yawn as she stretched her little speckled body.

I wonder how high up those great trees go... me and Spider should go and see! She she went back over to the nest and prodded her sister in an attempt to wake her. "Wake up u lazy fur ball!" she hissed. To no avail. So she pounced and landed squarely on her sisters back.
Pelt of Stary Light
Pelt of Stary Light
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Nov 01, 2016 4:51 pm

Spider, who had been curled up into a comfortable ball of soft fur drifted in and out of consciousness happily. Completely content as she breathed in the scent of her mother and sister. She vaguely contemplated trying onto her side when a sudden weight landed squarely on her back.

she let out a shocked yowl and craned her neck to look up into her sisters wide open eyes. Her own narrowed in displeasure.

"Get off." he hissed, tail lashing at the rude awakening.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pelt of Stary Light Tue Nov 01, 2016 5:14 pm

"Come on!" squeaked Star "i have an amazing adventure for us to go on!" she tiptoed out of the nursery to the sight of the beautiful stream below and the two great trees winding up into the clear sky above so that they almost touched it, and made a bridge for the warrior ancestors to climb so that they would walk along side the current tribe members.

"Hurry up Spider! You act as if you've got bees in your brain!" she hurried happily to the trunk of one of the great trees with her sister close
behind.
Pelt of Stary Light
Pelt of Stary Light
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Nov 01, 2016 5:35 pm

Spider took her time as she stretched her back before joining her sister at a more leisure pace. She held an unamused expression on her face.

"The last time you mentioned adventure I did end up with bee stings on my head." she muttered as she sat next to the pool of water with enough distance to look up to behold the ancient trees they lived in. She peered over to Star. Tail flicking expectantly for an explanation.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pelt of Stary Light Tue Nov 01, 2016 7:48 pm

"First of all that wasn't my fault, I didn't think it was a bee hive. Second of all, it was Nights idea in the first place to go outside the camp." Star Replied "But this is totally different any how. We are going to climb one of the great trees. Not even Night is brave enough to do that!"

She sat down. Her eyes glowing with determination as her tail flicked anxiously waiting for her sisters reply.
Pelt of Stary Light
Pelt of Stary Light
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Nov 30, 2016 5:59 pm

Spider did not grace her sister with an amused look as she set her sharp eyes from Star to the tree.

"You are going to get us killed. That bee hive almost killed me. You are not suppose to be so set out to get me killed." she hissed as she joined Star, staring up at the leaves.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pelt of Stary Light Wed Nov 30, 2016 10:00 pm

"Oh quit being a scaredy cat and start climbing!" Replied Star.

Slowly She worked her way up the huge trees, as she climbed higher and higher she wondered if the warriors that came before her had to climb the trees before moving on to the hunting grounds in the wondrous sky above.
Pelt of Stary Light
Pelt of Stary Light
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Dec 01, 2016 6:28 pm

Spider eyed the height of the tree before them. They were definitely going to die. But, unable to persuade her litter mate otherwise, the green eyed kit flicked her tail in annoyance.

"If we, by some miracle graced to use by the ancestors, survive and end up getting in trouble, you are taking all the blame." she threatened with a promising glint to her eyes as she huffed. Her claws out as they looked for purchase on the mossy bark of the ancient force of nature.

Shadows Falling Over Snow blinked wearily as she stretched his body into wakefulness. The other guardians already starting to stir. He reminded himself as he arched his back and yawned to check the pile of fresh kill to see if there needed to be a hunting patrol formed.

The scouts that had come in late the night prior still slept peacefully, dead to the world at that moment. He opted not to disturb them and carry on with his task as a few other tribe mates filed out of their burrow under the great trees roots. Small, murmured conversations were had but the other cats.

The disciple glanced across the heavily bowed root that connected the great trees like a path to see if Air was up and about. The elder Sooth-Sayer had taken to starting the days late now as strange dreams had begun to trouble him.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pelt of Stary Light Thu Dec 01, 2016 7:59 pm

Watching the setting sun awoke in the nursery slowly, and realized it was a bit colder this morning and went to check her kits and realized they were gone.

She sprang up in terror and let out a huge yowl "MY KITS!!!! MY KITS ARE GONE!!!!" she ran full speed out the nursery into the camp. She tried to calm herself as she looked around the camp. She immediately called for her mate. "Shadow! Shadow! Have you seen Spider or Star!?"
Pelt of Stary Light
Pelt of Stary Light
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Dec 02, 2016 8:35 pm

There was a yowl so loud it was heard by all the cats that were getting ready for the day. A few scouts on duty in the high branches of the great tree that housed the Sooth-Sayers den fumbled in their paw steps in the branches. The cats on land either shot their heads up or jumped in fright, thinking death was upon them it was such a pain cry.

Shadow turned from the fresh kill pile at the sound of his frazzled mate as she ran out from the nursery's burrow. His eyes going wide from her cries.

"Spider, Star?" he raised his tail in alertness, running to Watches the Sunset to calm his mate.

"Sunset, Sunset, what are you talking about!" he ran to her side, pressing his muzzle into her side in comfort.

"Slow down, you just about scared the tribe into an early grave."

On the other side of the tree that housed a majority of the group of cats, Spiders claws slid down the trunk. Her long tail fluffed up as she bit back a surprised cry. She pressed her body to the bark and let out a breath when she was sure her sudden decent had been halted.

Looking up at her sister, who was a tails length above her to see if she was startled by the sudden yowl that penetrated the mornings silence.

"Star, was that mother?"
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pelt of Stary Light Fri Dec 02, 2016 8:56 pm

"I don't know, we are almost to the top though let's finish our trip then we'll go down and see whats the commotion." Star dug her little claws into the bark and kept climbing.

Her sides heaving she scrambled up the last few fox lengths and sat on a branch and peered over the trees. "Wow! Spider you have to see this!" Its was amazing. The tops of the trees were like an ocean of beautiful green leaves. She couldn't believe how large the forest was!

Watching The Setting sun was trying to calm herself.
"What if their hurt... or being chased by foxes!!! Or what if they fell in a cleft and cant get out!" She imagined her poor kits scared and alone in a cold cave, or even worse being chased by a horrid fox with its nasty mouth foaming...
Pelt of Stary Light
Pelt of Stary Light
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Dec 27, 2016 3:26 pm

Spider flattened her belly down onto the rough bark as she took a calming breath, refusing to look down. The was ridiculous. If they fell, surely they would break their necks...Exhaling, the green eyed kit reached up to climb to the top branches to join her sister.

Popping her head out from the leaves next to her, th kit stared in wide eyed silence at the ocean of leaves and the clear blue sky above them. She had never seen the sky, or its colors. The Sooth-Sayer said that was where their ancestors went, where all cats go and it was so vast over their heads that surely that was the truth.

Spider looked towards Star.

"Amazing...she breathed."

"Sun, these are our kits." The black and white tom murmured. "I hardly doubt a fox of all things carried them off without a sound." he urged.

Walking up to them on silent paw pads, Air looked towards his Disciple.

"The kits? When did you notice them missing?" he asked.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pelt of Stary Light Fri Jan 13, 2017 6:26 pm

"I woke in my nest and they we gone! Their scent doesn't seem to have left the camp, But I cant find them!" she turned from her mate and the druid and started franticly sniffing for her kits scent. She had one of the best noses in the tribe how couldn't she find her own kits!

Star looked at her sister and back at the amazing view, she couldn't fathom how vast and beautiful the scene was "We should probably start our way back down; Before Mother gets up."
she turned and started the descend down the enormous tree. She put her claws in the think bark and got onto the branch below where her sister was standing in awe "Come on spider!"
Pelt of Stary Light
Pelt of Stary Light
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Feb 08, 2017 7:50 pm

Shadows began to panic as well as his mates began to sniff their kits out, he followed closely behind, calling out demands for cats within sight to look for the sisters. Air flicked his tail and began to calm the cats starting to be affected by the two worried parents calling for their kits.

The aged tom hummed as he looked towards the trees with a knowing look.

Spider looked down as Star began the descent and followed after, her claws felt pulled and strained by this time as she huffed out in annoyance. If she was ever ask to climb again it would be too soon.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pelt of Stary Light Thu Feb 09, 2017 10:06 am

Star looked down the tree almost done. continued farther down. Her claws feel as if they would rip out from her paws at any moment, though she wouldn't tell spider that. Looking up at her sister she could see spider was having a hard time as well. "Lets sit on this branch for a moment." she said as she shimmied her way to the big branch to her left.

Sun was sniffing around still in search of her kits. It seemed as though their scents never left the camp. She kept following their trail and led to the great tree.  Oh ancestors, please let my kits be okay! She uttered her silent prayer and continued looking.
Pelt of Stary Light
Pelt of Stary Light
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Feb 12, 2017 10:15 pm

Spider didn't bother vocalizing her agreement and simply lashed her tail out as she slowly climbed down to the nearest branch. It was wide enough to house a bunch of cats so she took no issue with stretching out on her stomach and glaring at Star.

"I'm not moving another inch now that I'm here." she huffed. "Not even the Sooth-Sayer or ancestors themselves could make me move. This is my home now." she grumbled.

Shadows followed closely after his mate, his sharp eyes glued to their surroundings as their other tribe mates scattered about, searching for their young kits. They came upon the base of one of the great trees then and his blood ran cold...because what if they got stuck in a burrow or hole at its roots? What if they tripped and fell and got a piece stuck into their paw?

The white and black mottled tom lashed his tail out too and fro.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pelt of Stary Light Mon Feb 13, 2017 10:58 am

Star let out a meow of laughter, and got comfortable on the branch, "Its good for you! Your claws will get nice and strong for when we are apprenticed." She kit wondered Would I be chosen to be a guardian like father? Or a scout like mother?

Sun could see her mate was starting to get worried as well. She kept searching. She was one of the best scouts in the tribe! How could she not find her own kits? There scent was clinging all around the great tree.
"Their scent ends at the tree, But how is it that possible? I mean, they could have fallen and been taken by the stream, they are almost to big for that and they would have been screaming loud enough for the whole forest to hear."
Pelt of Stary Light
Pelt of Stary Light
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Feb 14, 2017 12:27 am

"I do not strong claws if this is how you get them. Wasting energy, just to climb a tree? We should have left this to the scouts." she huffed, though eyed her paws as she flexed them.
_____

Shadows turned to the tree, it had to be wide enough for at least a hundred cats to circle it and meet nose to tail tip. He looked up then, his ears perked before he caught a familiar scent. His ears promptly folded to the back of his head.

"Oh Ancestors...you have got to be joking." he breathed and peered up the tree.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pelt of Stary Light Mon Feb 20, 2017 5:34 pm

Watching the Setting Sun looked up in the direction her mate was. Her eyes widened to the size of two full moons, for she could just make out her two little kits sitting on a high up branch. She yowled in terror.

Star jolted so hard she almost fell of the branch, When she heard a loud yowl. Looking down she saw cats all gathered under the tree. Without waiting for her sister she started down the tree. All the tribe members will be so impressed with us! But I don't know about mother... being careful she clawed her way down the enormous tree her sister following.
Pelt of Stary Light
Pelt of Stary Light
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Feb 20, 2017 5:44 pm

The yowl jolted Spider to her feet in a rush of fluffed out fur and flattened ears.

"That did not sound fun." Spider hissed and watched Star give her a similar look before they rushed down the tree trunk.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pelt of Stary Light Wed Apr 26, 2017 9:48 pm

When they finally got down the whole tribe was scowling them with annoyed eyes, as there mother fussed over them. "Oh my kits! Are you hurt? Why in the ancestors name would you do such a thing!" Star did not back down without stating her point. "We wanted to prove we were the braves cats in the tribe!" she waited for others to praise her, but she saw everyone with eyes half amused, half still angry.

Dawn looked over her kits making sure they had no injuries. "I understand that you wanted to prove yourself. But there is a difference between bravery and stupidity! You could have gotten killed! Imagine how me and your father would have felt! Honestly, I thought I taught you kits better than this!"

Star didn't pay much mind to what her mother was saying, she was exhausted. Her claws, and muscles aced so badly she could have sworn she fell out the tree.
She came out of her daze when she saw her father come up, with eyes so sharp they pierced her pelt she felt spider when she saw him as well.
Pelt of Stary Light
Pelt of Stary Light
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Jul 26, 2017 6:19 pm

"'We'. I was just there to make sure you didn't die." Spider snarked as she backed into their father. Shadows looked both releived to see his daughters safe, and furious with the hard set to his eyes.

Spider ducked down with flattened ears a cold feeling of shame washed over her as their mother fretted and their father gave them that stare that always made her feel guilty.

"That wasn't brave, it was dangerous!" Shadows lectured. "You two aren't even apprentices yet, you could have both been seriously hurt, you could have fallen."

The stern look shifted from Spider to Star before his expression softened and he sighed, lowering his head to brush against both kits.

"You're mother and I were worried sick."
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pelt of Stary Light Wed Jul 26, 2017 6:35 pm

Their mother signed for them to follow her back to the nursery, Star followed with her tail drooping from exhaustion. They went down the windy tree root back down to the nursery. Star plopped down into their nest, and saw Night peering nosily from his nest in the back corner.

"Where have you two been? You look as though you were beaten by a badger."

Star didn't feel like bragging to Night about climbing the tree she was to worried about plopping in her soft warm nest, and eating a nice plump mouse.

Star ate her dinner quickly, and soon fell asleep full and sore from ear to tail tip. and drifted off to sleep...
Pelt of Stary Light
Pelt of Stary Light
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next