2 Witty Kittys
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Skyrim Role Play

2 posters

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Skyrim Role Play Empty Skyrim Role Play

Post by Admin Wed Feb 08, 2017 10:44 pm

Khepri didn't often care for getting her claws dirty. The kajiit was a simple woman, septims, travel, and her precious kittens where all she needed really to feel content.

Sharp turquoise eyes narrowed into the darkness of the cave she had found herself in before driving her ebony blade into the gut of the man who thought he was any match for one of her skill. Khepri snorted before pulling the blade out so the man would drop dead. She whipped the blood from her blade using the corpses tunic before rifling through his belongings and pocketing a few septim she could hand the girls when she came to visit them later tomorrow.

She was in the area near Falkreath on business for the guild, some human man thinking he could dare try to make a rival faction to her guild.

Skyrims Thieves Guild was second to none and she preferred it that way. Yes it meant more enemies, but they were protected by their wits and ability to blend in well with a crowd. Some still believed they were but myth, and while she laughed in the face of their ignorance, she preferred it stay so, less of a target on the guilds back.
____

With the small group of wannabe thieves taken care of, Khepri relaxed outside the terrorized hideout, stretching her legs as she waited her horse to finish her meal. She would head to her manor that housed the kittens after.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://2wittykittys.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Skyrim Role Play Empty Re: Skyrim Role Play

Post by Pelt of Stary Light Wed Feb 08, 2017 11:39 pm

Breyela eyed the large manor a few yards away. She imagined what kind of riches would be awaiting her inside. Maybe enough to get her a nice place to stay. Jogging herself back to reality she looked for anyone or thing that mite be a problem. The Housecarl was snoozing in a small chair atop the porch on the side of the manor. While the carriage man was grooming his horse behind the stables. Her time was now.

She moved silently to the front door and peeked inside. She looked into a small entryway, with display cases and mounted game with a door at the end. She came to the second door and peeked through. This time she saw a long dinning table with expensive plates and leftover food. On either side were staircases to go to the second level. A fireplace stood on the opposite side of the room. She snuck over to the table and grabbed a leftover sweet roll. She hadn't eaten since the day before. She went through a small archway in a office like room. With tables bookshelves and a door on the other side.

She went over and opened the door quietly there saw a room filled with table. Atop them were strongboxes, chests, and barrels. She went over to the first box it had about a dozen rubies. She took six of them and stuffed them into her side bag. She went over to another box, smaller this time, and opened it to find 3 diamonds. She took all of them, and moved onto another box on another table about the same size and it was filled to the brim with gold coins. Grabbing as much as could she stuff them into her side purse. She continued to do this for about ten minutes.

Ready to leave she turned to the door. When suddenly she saw two young children staring at her through the doorway. She attempted to bolt pass them, only to be grabbed by the foot by the small boy. Come on there only kids! She thought as she wriggled free of the child's grip.
Pelt of Stary Light
Pelt of Stary Light
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Feb 12, 2017 8:16 pm

(Actually, in my manor i didn't make any of the mounted animal things. I didn't like them so the only mounted wall items are the other decors and weapons)

(also, layout of the manor are the: Foryer, dinning area, left side is Khepri's bedroom, right side kitchen, through the doors on the other side of the dinning area is the sitting area that can be an office, then continuing its storage space where a majority of the valuble armor, accessories, and misc. valuables are. Upstairs its the children's room to the left, the house carls room to the right, and then towards the back is where i stuff all the books) (For rp sake we can just say books are littered everywhere (khepri steals a lot of books ok?!)

(In Khepris bedroom all her septims are kept in a catch on a beside table and all her fav accesories are kept in a safe. She also keeps her fav weapons--enchanted or not--in the chest at the foot of her bed)

The two children at first thought it was their caregiver coming home, or maybe the house carl that took care of the manor and them while she was away on 'business' as she always told them. What Blaise and the younger, smaller Sofie whom he now had as a little sister did not expect, was an unfamiliar woman with pointed ears strolling in and taken their sweet roll Sofie was saving as a gift when their strange caretaker returned home and stuffing her pockets with the septims and gems that were always being stuffed in all the nooks and crannies of the manor. (because apparently people just line their caretakers pockets with it)

Blaise wasn't stupid, he's seen the leathers their khajiit caretaker wears when she isn't in regular clothes. They've no illusion she isn't just your run of the mill adventurer as the few neighboring people around the forest seem to believe.

And maybe it's because they've gone so long around a strange cat lady that call him and little Sofie kitten's, and a house carl thats had to deal with more than their fair share of raiders on the manor that at this point just standing in the doorway with Sofie holding their pet rabbit to watch indifferently as a stranger steals their stuff wasn't such a big deal.

When you see the occasional stupid bandit or raider try to get the better of their slim caretaker or relatively professional housecarl that may or may not have been a mercenary at some point, only to get run through with one of their blades--and only puke your guts out twice--you start to wonder if your self preservation skills actually go down.

Because at this point in time, he had latched onto the thief's leg and demanded she put their stuff back. Sofie even, after dropping their pet had started pulling at the woman's clothes and calling for their housecarl.

"What do you think you're doing!?" Blaise demanded. "Put them back before our mother gets home!"

"Yeah! Mother will be angry with you, she hates it when people come uninvited!"

(Oh....I suddenly love these kids lol)
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pelt of Stary Light Sun Feb 12, 2017 8:38 pm

Breyela pulled and pulled as the two young children were wrapped around her legs, "Let go you little trolls!", Finally after a long struggle she got loose darted for the entryway, but the housecarl was now coming for her, yelling and sword drawn.

Thinking quickly she darted up the stairs on the side of the room, and went through a door that led outside onto to the porch on the side of the manor which was above the bedroom. She hurried down the stairs that led around the animal pen to the front of the house, not paying attention that a new horse was now at the stables. When suddenly every thing went black.
Pelt of Stary Light
Pelt of Stary Light
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Feb 12, 2017 9:04 pm

Blaise grunted when he hit the floor and was about to chase after the thief, except the sound of Sofie hitting the ground worried him more.

He could hear the housecarl shouting and feet thumping up the stairs as he turned to the small girl. She had curled herself into a ball and clutched her head. Worriedly, he scooped her up and she whimpered.
----

Khepri had actually made surprising time through Falkreath. She had long gotten use to most of the fog and she was already in the stables. A surprise early visit in the works in her head as she threw her thieves guild leathers into her bag and threw on something much less conspicuous until a commotion from indoors had her ears perk up.

Her sharp, blue-green eyes zeroed in on her manor and she took a spare dagger she picked up from deadra knows where to circle around in the shadows of her cow hut just as their was a sound from the deck upstairs and a figure jumped down.

Not taking the time to ask questions, the khajit shot out and slammed the butt of the dagger against the strangers head. They dropped like a rock and the brown furred woman stalked out to eye the other woman just as her housecarl, a redguard woman named Rayya.

The armored woman stopped herself at the edge of the upstairs deck and leaned down, sword drawn, only to lower it quickly.

"My Thane, Dar'Khepri! Your home." She gasped and sheathed her bade, jumping down herself so she could deal with the unconscious body at their feet. But Khepri halted her efforts to restrain their victim.

"Check the Mer's pockets Rayya" said first. "I do not want a thief to be running away with something she shouldn't."

Khepri, after all, told her kittens to stay out of the storage room for a reason. Not just because she didn't want them fiddling with any of the enchanted blades she kept in there before they were ready, but because she's gone and kept some interesting deadra artifacts as well...If little Sofie, or by the gods, Blaise got a hold of something like the Wabbajack...well...Khepri liked chicken, but she did not want the experience of being one.

"Just septims and jewels, Thane." Rayya reported, shuffling through the bosmer's pockets.

Khepri blink, then shrugged "Oh? Then never mind friend Rayya, Khepri cares little for those shiny's. The septims, however, should be returned to the one who took them in the first place." Rayya sighed, but nodded and started taking the septims back.

"Now!" Khepri's ears perked up and her nose twitched.

"Are my kittens safe, if silly thief harmed them, then I will end her here."

Just then, the front door burst open, the two, wide eyed children made a b-line for the khajiit.

"Mother! Sofie's bleeding!" Blaise yelled.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pelt of Stary Light Sun Feb 12, 2017 11:56 pm

Breyela slowly came to, her head hurt like all of Skyrim came and crashed into her head. Waiting to see what they were going to do with her, and why they kept her alive, she stayed still and listened closely. She heard the boy come outside and say that the other child was bleeding. Damn it! I didn't mean to hurt either of them!

She slowly moved her hand to her dagger finally grabbing it. She jumped up with one Ebony dagger ready then pulled the next out of her opposite Sheathe and got into a ready stance. The housecarl came at her, sword's flailing for a quick hit, but Breyela was quicker. She dodged the first blow and the next. Then she quickly landed a blow on the Redgaurds pressure point above her shoulder. Her opponent fell instantly to the ground.

"Don't worry she's alive. I only knocked her out." she made sure to keep her voice strong, but not threatening

The small Khajiit in front of her eyed her closely. What ever was going through the Khajiit's head she didn't think it was good.            

( Since my replies are so small because I'm only playing one person, do you think I could rp for sofie as well?)
Pelt of Stary Light
Pelt of Stary Light
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Feb 14, 2017 12:21 am

(sure)
The moment there was motion from the intruder, Khepri had stepped in front of her kittens with a bone chilling glint in her vivid eyes, the moonlight peeking through the trees caused them to almost glow as she eyed the mer that took out her housecarl.

She held nothing but a dagger and her thinker closes were left in the stables. Yet she knew she didn't really need leathers to take out this thief.

She stared striaght into the thief's eyes, her spotted and striped tail lashing in slow movements.

"You are a fool for coming to this ones home, harming her kittens and cherished house watcher." She hissed, lips drawn to show her fangs.

"Were we not in the presence of kittens I would have shown you no mercy, however, the things you have stolen from this one mean little, you are a thief of no merit, or interesting skill for me to kill. But show yourself to this one again and you will wish you never stole from the likes of me, bosmer." The khajiit 's voice as soft and even, but malice dripped from every word.

Blaise stared wide eyed at the back of their petite protector and kept Sofie close, hiding her face in his shirt and ignored the blood from where she banged the back of her head. The young nord gulped and looked at the ground. Never having seen the khajiit so scary.

Khepri took a step towards the bosmer thief. Her sharp eyes cold as she leaned down to the crouching figure.

"Get out of my sight, and be pleased you get to live this day still." she hissed so the children could not hear.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pelt of Stary Light Tue Feb 14, 2017 12:53 am

Breyela Nodded and started quickly towards her camp in the old falkreath watch tower.
She came up the hill and into the old crumbling tower to see her little Lazuli mauling at a small deer. must of caught while I was away. She sat down on her makeshift bed she made of straw she stole from a farm she hit a few days back. Opening up her bag she counted the things she managed to make off with, although not much she had enough to get a nice place to stay for her and Lazuli. Her little wolf came and laid beside her and they both drifted to sleep.

Sophie tried not to show how badly her head hurt, she didn't want Blaise to think she was baby. She held her head to try and stop the bleeding and pushed into Blaise's side as they watched the mer thief retreat into the darkness. Raya had just gotten back to consciousness and was starting to get up. She could tell that her caregiver was Furious. "Mother. It was an accident, I don't think she really meant to hurt anybody." she said trying not to show how dizzy she was getting.
Pelt of Stary Light
Pelt of Stary Light
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Feb 15, 2017 7:34 pm

The Khajiit was upon the children the moment the bosmer was out of her sight. Her narrowed eyed softened as she kneeled down to their eye level and took Sofie from Blaise's arms. She was careful not to let her claws pierce her flesh as she lifted Sofie's head to give the girl a rare smile.

"My little kittens, so brave. But Khepri has told you not to jump on foolish things like them." her raspy, accented voice held no contempt as she brought the girl closer to her to examine the wound.

"Now don't lie to Khepri, little flower, does it still hurt?" she asked, tearing the hem of her ratty dress to wrap around Sofie's head. Her turquoise eyes intently watching both children.

"Does Blaise hurt too?' she murmured.

Blaise shook his head.

"I'm fine...mother." he mumbled, looking at his feet. Khepri halted in her motions of wrapping Sofie's head to look at the boy, her pierced ears flattened before she sighed.

"Khepri did not mean to scare you kittens, she is sorry."
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pelt of Stary Light Wed Feb 15, 2017 9:40 pm

Sofie looked into the eyes of her mother. Not one bit of fear inside her.

"A little bit. But you didn't scare me, I know you had to get into your scary voice to get the pointy eared lady to go away." she said her voice quivering due to the wound on her head.

They all went inside, and tended to Sofie's wound. Sofie couldn't help but feel guilt lightly clawing at her, for the intruder. Perhaps she needed it for something important.

"Mother. Why did she try to steal from you? Do you think she needed it more than us?"
She looked up at her mother starting to get sleepy.
Pelt of Stary Light
Pelt of Stary Light
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Feb 16, 2017 1:55 am

"That woman was a Bosmer, kitten, a wood elf." Khepri reminded as she lead the children back inside. Before closing the door the khajiit glanced back outside. Her dappled horse still had her travel bags strapped to it and the satchel hiding her dark leathers were thrown in he corner of the stable.

She would have to retrieve them after making sure the children were settled.

Letting out a sigh as she sunk into one of the seats at the table Khepri reached out for a plate. Rayya always seemed to keep them well fed, the khajiit couldn't cook to save her life. At Sofie's question she looked down before twitching her tail in thought.

"Thieves steal for many reasons kitten. To survive, for greed, because it is their job, or because it is fun. It is not a matter you can say is either bad or good depending on when someone steals. Stealing is a bad thing." she pat the human child's head gently.

"Thieves themselves may not be all bad, but do not become them. Sofie and Blaise are good. Did this one make sense? Your language has too many words..." she turned away to take a bite out of the chicken she was poking at with the claws of her free hand. She cared little that the meal was cold and just enjoyed the fact she was eating.

Maybe she should bring Rayya to Riften? She cooked far better than the bar tener at the Winking Sceever...

"What about you?" Blaise hummed from his seat. Khepri looked at him with perked ears and cheeks suffed with food. She blinked at him and he huffed and rolled his eyes affectionately.

"Are you a bad person mother?"

The khajiit chewed her food and drink the water in a cup near her before she answered.

"Khepri is Khepri." she answered simply. "When kittens are older, this one will let you decide on their own."
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pelt of Stary Light Sat Feb 18, 2017 10:43 pm

Breyela awoke the next morning in her makeshift bed, it was a bit colder than the day before. She looked around and found her little Lazuli gnawing on a leftover bone from the night before.

She got up and grabbed her black bow and daggers, and setout for Falkreath. Lazuli followed behind, Breyela smiled, "Wannna help me sell some goods, Huh?" she knelt down and scratched her pet behind the ears. "Lets get along then." they kept walking. Breyela liked it here. It was peaceful, and a nice place for her to start again.

She arrived at Falkreath and as usual the guard on gate duty asked about seeing a dog and how the blacksmith was paying for its capture. She continued to Gray pine goods.

"Stay here Lazuli, I'll be back in a few minutes. Don't get into trouble okay?" Lazuli sat down and started grooming herself.  

She walked into the small shop and saw the young Nord that owned it. "So are you interested in some jewels?" she placed 3 rubies on the counter. He picked them up and eyed them closely.

"If I may ask, how did a small elf like yourself come across such a rare jewel as these?"  he asked inquisitively.

"My means are my own. Are you interested or not?" she said biting back frustration.

"Okay, okay. So defensive... I'll give you 400 Septims for all three." he said bending behind the counter and pulling out his strong box full of coin for the payment. She took the offer and went to the inn across the street.

Walking inside she headed over to the Innkeeper and got a drink. "So, what's word on crime recently?" she asked taking a sip over her ale. The innkeeper looked up at her and said, "Well locally there has been some bandit trouble but nothing much, and if you are new to Skyrim you should know that the thieves guild is back. In full Power. So one should be careful with ones pockets and belongings."

Breyela headed back to her camp. Maybe I should join the thieves guild. It would be better than being out here, barley being able to fence a sweet roll.
Pelt of Stary Light
Pelt of Stary Light
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Feb 19, 2017 7:30 pm

Brynjolf decidedly hated paperwork.

It wasn't that the Thieves Guild really had any, they didn't exactly do legal business anyways, but on the occasion to keep up with fenced goods, or the occasional alliance of smuggling job paperwork was involved. Usually that meant a letter to read, or stamps of approval to be given. And while technically this was the job of the Guild Master, said master was off gallivanting across the province, killing things and stuffing her pockets to empty into their growing vault.

The nord grunted as he leaned back in the chair at the guild masters desk. The high quality leather of his stretched. He had recently gotten a new set, while the skyrim guild in particular had a relatively close tie to the Nocturn's worshipers via the only three Nightingales in all of skyrim (their guild master included), Khepri had opted this information stay strictly inside headquarters. No need to advertise it, and thus, more often than not the nightingale armor was left, hidden away in the vault in the chest that only three people had the key to.

Looking back down at the current pile on notices, letters, and warnings, Brynjolf decided the rest could wait for when Khepri herself showed up in Riften again. It shouldn't be too long. He'd sent a letter to her manor in Falkreath, things concerning a few thieves guilds in another province was cropping up and Khepri had to figure out how she wanted to handle the growing tensions between other factions of the Dark Brotherhood that seems to have it out for her head and the rumours that were drifting in from Cyrodil.

It was a new day at the manor and a slow day for Khepri as she sat outside on the second floor deck, shooting at rabbits with her bow and arrows for her children to catch for dinner that night. An old book lay on the table at her side along with some sweet fruits (that, lets be honest, were not nearly as sweet and succulent as the ones from her native province).

It was days like that, that make her wish she could someday return. But the only way she could was if it was to give her head to the tribe she destroyed long ago...Khepri shook her head as Rayya came out to set a cup of Honeybrew wine at her table as she push those long dead thoughts aside.

She could hear her kittens laughing and mewling as they ran in the direction of her recent kill. She was glade to hear Sofie getting over her disgust of handling freshly killed animals. Poor girl needed a stronger gut is she wanted to be able to live independently when she got older...or gods forbid, married.

She would cut down any man or woman that tried to take her precious daughters hand before she thought they were worthy.

"Rabbit stew for dinner Rayya?" she asked instead, turning to the dark skinned woman.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pelt of Stary Light Sun Feb 19, 2017 8:37 pm

Breyela with her few belongings and her little Lazuli headed to white run to get passage to Rifften. She hopped this was the start over she needed. When the stables came into view she headed to the carriage. "Hello little lass, need a carriage for hire?" the Nord said sitting up straight in his seat in the front of the carriage.

"How much for passage to Rifften for me and my wol-Dog?" she said stumbling, she didn't want him to deny her passage due to her pets race. "70 Septims." she thought that was outrageous,  "Isn't that a little much? I mean back in Vallenwood it only cost about 20." He looked her up and down, "Well I don't care how it is in Vallenwood. Pay the price or walk." still bitter at the price she gave him the money and helped Lazuli into the back.

The ride was a long but relaxing. When they arrived in the rift she looked at the beautiful scenery. Orange, yellow, and red leaves were every where rippling like a colorful ocean.  The Beautiful flora almost helped with her cope with her home sickness. They arrived at the gate and she jumped off the back with Lazuli following her. She nodded to the carriage man and went in the front gate. Looking around at the sturdy log cabins and the rustic cobblestones streets filled with leaves, she made her way to the inn. She emerged inside the smell of alcohol and sweat clung to the air. She walked over to the Arrgonian woman manning the bar.

"So what the word around town? Anything interesting job wise?" the Arrgonian woman began wiping the bar with a damp cloth, "Depends on what you're looking for. If you want some decent work try the fishery out by the docks, If you're more the down and dirty type, you could always try the Winking Skeaver below in the sewers. But be careful, dangerous folk down there."  Breyela bought some bread and headed down to the sewers.

Last edited by Pelt of Stary Light on Mon Feb 20, 2017 12:42 pm; edited 2 times in total
Pelt of Stary Light
Pelt of Stary Light
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Feb 19, 2017 11:31 pm

(actually, the only ones who should know about the Winking Skeever are only those connected to the Thieves Guild. In the game in is only rumored that the TG was located underground, but no one could verify it. The only way to actually know how to get to the bar operated for the TG is to actually come in contact with a member. Just like in game canon.

And I would think that just because the TG is now active once more does not mean everyone in Riften knows how to get through the many different paths the sewers branch of into. There were skeletons in there for a reason. So don't rush the whole "meeting the TG" thing)

(And for that matter, how would she know the bar held relations with the guild like she poses in her dialogue? Nothing has happened to Breyela to hint that she knew where the guild was, who had connections, or even what province the guild is rumored to hide out in.)

(Sorry, I'm beta reading a story right now and plot holes and things that don't make since story wise are the bane of my existence; I will totally call you out on things that don't make sense on a story telling perspective)
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Feb 20, 2017 5:28 pm

Brynjolf opened the door to the inn to escape the the tandem of the midday market as he made his rounds. His satchel held close to his person with local shops tribute to the guild, as a way to assure them their business's would not be targeted by them anytime soon. The only person left was the argonian woman that ran the inn in town.

He closed the door with barely a sound and looked through the fringe of his dark brownish red hair at the folks around. Most were regulars, there were a few unnamed merchants and travelers. None looked too shady.

Sapphire subtly glanced at him and crossed her arms as she talked quietly with one of the barmaids with a plate of bread and cheese for her. Brynjolf scratched his nose. The bar was clear, no one to really watch out for as he did his business.

He walked up to the bar where the argonian in question was serving an unfamiliar elf. He knocked on the wooden table to catch the womans attention.

"Keerava, how's business?" he gave a small grin that didn't quite reach his eyes.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pelt of Stary Light Mon Feb 20, 2017 5:48 pm

Breyela eyed the new arrival, he carried himself with a familiar way about him, though she could not quite place what it was. He wore nice clothes suggesting he was of high stature here. She looked away and continued eating her bread while she listened to their conversation.

"Business is business, I guess you're here for the annual payments?" the argonian woman replied reaching into the strong box for money. Breyela counted 200 septims.
Pelt of Stary Light
Pelt of Stary Light
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Feb 20, 2017 5:56 pm

"Aye." Brynjolf nodded as he took a seat to wait.

"No trouble lately. I hope." he conversed in a laid back tone. "Sapphire hasn't mentioned anything so I can guess the khajiit has weeded out the last of the troublemakers to your establishment."
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pelt of Stary Light Mon Feb 20, 2017 6:07 pm

"Yes, the only newcomer's Since our deal has been this one right here and her dog." she pointed to Breyela.

Breyela stopped chewing her bread and handed the leftovers down to lazuli who was sitting quietly behind her. Trying to ignore the fact that she was brought into the conversation, she fiddled with her shadow mark necklace and kept her head under her black hood.
Pelt of Stary Light
Pelt of Stary Light
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Feb 20, 2017 6:12 pm

Turning to glance at Breyela, Brynjolf hummed. Her fingers fiddling with the necklace around her neck caught the thief's attention and his eyes narrowed; he eyed the wolf-dog by her side before turning back to Keerava to take the septims she offered him.

"Pleasure doing business with you, I'll have a batch of that mead you like from the Winking Skeever delivered as usual." The nord stood, his hair falling into his face as he one more eyed the hooded woman near him.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pelt of Stary Light Mon Feb 20, 2017 6:55 pm

Breyela watched the man go out the door. She turned to Keerava "How much for a room?" she asked reaching down to pet Lazuli. "10 gold a night, 50 for a week." Breyela reached into her purse, got out the money and went up to her room.  

she opened the door to find a nice bed to sleep in. She put a bowl on the floor and poured water into it. "Stay here Lazuli, im going to go look around for a few, I'll be back later." she watched her pet plop onto the bed and start to doze off.

She went outside the inn, it was darker than earlier. She walked around the corner when she was stopped by the man from the inn. Setting her hand on her dagger, she kept her calm "Can I help you?".
Pelt of Stary Light
Pelt of Stary Light
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Feb 20, 2017 7:11 pm

Brynjolf, who had himself leaning against the wall of one of the buildings around them looked up at Breyela. He pointed wordlessly at a point on his chest in the same spot the necklaces pendant dangled over the elf's chest.

"Aye, lass, you can." he said and stood up a little straighter. He eyed her hand when it shifted to the hilt of her blade.

"Just word of advice before the guards around town notice that particular piece of jewelry. That sort of design means nothing good here in Skyrim, especially here in Riften."
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pelt of Stary Light Mon Feb 20, 2017 7:15 pm

"How do you know what it is?" she said grasping the necklace in her hands incase he tried to take it.
Pelt of Stary Light
Pelt of Stary Light
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Feb 20, 2017 7:51 pm

"Symbols like that are universal to the Thieves Guilds across Tamriel. Not just anybody should know about them." Brynjolf shrugged.

"So, either you're from one of allied guilds, a sneak trying to grab our attention, or just not thinking." he looked over at her. "Which is it?"
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pelt of Stary Light Mon Feb 20, 2017 7:59 pm

"I was from another guild. But for reasons I prefer not to share, I left. I was considering joining your guild though, if you are accepting new members." she said letting go of her dagger.
Pelt of Stary Light
Pelt of Stary Light
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next