2 Witty Kittys
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Skyrim Role Play

2 posters

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

Skyrim Role Play - Page 7 Empty Re: Skyrim Role Play

Post by Pelt of Stary Light Thu Nov 29, 2018 11:01 pm

Breyela looked at the argonian questioning if the girl was actually serious, but soon realized she was. She continued brushing her hair and began putting it in a new crown braid.

"You've never been camping before?"
Pelt of Stary Light
Pelt of Stary Light
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Nov 29, 2018 11:43 pm

Xal-Kee shook his head with the same disturbingly blank look on his face as if to affirm: "Yes, my Breton is serious. She is a sheltered thing that will die a stupid death should someone not be constantly watching her."

Laelette nodded her head.

"Why bother camping when I live--lived a privileged life. A lady does not camp anyways, it makes our dresses dreadfully dirty, and serves no purpose." the girl said matter-of-fact as she continued to stroke Lazuli.

Khepri snorted.

"Foolish, even the richest of kajiit live close to nature. To deny the elements is to deny the gods. They made the world, they made us, ergo, we much live in it." her spotted tail twitched lazily as she beckoned her horse closer. The stead obeyed it's masters silent command and Khepri tugged on their reins until the horse lay, bent at the knees so as to block the wind from the khajiits back.

"It's simply how it is for properly bred women...or at least, women of importance in Highrock."
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://2wittykittys.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Pelt of Stary Light Mon Dec 03, 2018 10:10 pm

Breyela finished off her crown braid and laid on her side.

"Even back in Vallenwood it was good for anyone of any stature to go and enjoy nature. I used to spend most of my time as a kid outdoors looking for migrating trees with." Breyela's heart felt a tug as she remember her homeland.

"I never saw one. Not until I went off on my own at least. Crazy thing to watch."
Pelt of Stary Light
Pelt of Stary Light
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Dec 03, 2018 10:49 pm

"Migrating trees? Really?" Laelette tilted her head in curiosity before her jaw creaked open with a tired yawn.

Xal-Kee huffed and shoved her down into her mat even as she protest his wrapping a blanket around her. The look he he gave her was clear...at least to her: Sleep. Now. But it was the same blank look the argonian adopted since the others settles down. Kee turned and gave Breyela a similar blank look with the general idea [probably] being.

Enough talk or she will never rest.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pelt of Stary Light Mon Dec 03, 2018 11:04 pm

Breyela took the hint, and called for lazuli to come lay beside her. The pup did as she was told n snuggle up behind Breyela's back with a long yawn before snoozing soundly. Soon Breyela too, drifted off to sleep...

Awaking with a jolt from another one her endless nightmares, Breyela looked around at the snoozing bodies beside her noticing Khepri was out of her bedroll and on guard beside a tree at the opposite end of the small clearing. the fire was nothing more than a single flame now, and she could tell dawn was just around the corner.

Getting up Breyela tightened her tunic and walked over to the hostile guild master. "Have you been on guard all night?" she said while stretching her arms in a yawn.
Pelt of Stary Light
Pelt of Stary Light
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Dec 04, 2018 10:13 pm

Khepri looked up from the parchment in her hand and took the time to fold it and stuff it inside her leathers before bothering to answer Breyela's question.

"No, Belyani stayed up first, and then the pale one over there got up to dispose of the bodies." she informed, looking in the direction of the argonian covered completely in his stolen furs and blanket. The young girl that was with him had curled up against his back at some point.

Khepri noted her coloring was much better, but the iron collar at her throat glowed a sickly green before it faded.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pelt of Stary Light Thu Dec 06, 2018 8:37 pm

"I've never met someone so naïve. Its scares me honestly." she said nodding at Laelette, "I can take the rest of your watch if you like, you can probably get a good hour of sleep in before sunrise."
Pelt of Stary Light
Pelt of Stary Light
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Dec 06, 2018 10:00 pm

"There are far more girls like that then one would like to think about." Khepri glared off into the distance before standing up.

"And having a man like Xal-Kee around her can go one of three ways. Either he is to continue shielding the girl and she never has to deal with the way things really are, he shows her how things are and she learns to accept it. Or he will be the death of her. Khepri is not holding out for a happy ending." the khajiit looks squarely in Breyela's eyes with that cold look she had when she rejected the idea of helping them in the first place.

"Remember it is not your place to save the helpless if they do not wish for it. If the girl dies, she dies. That is how things work bosmer; do not forget we are not good people." she reminded before curling back up in her mat.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pelt of Stary Light Thu Dec 06, 2018 10:58 pm

Breyela thought on the words of her Guildmaster. She knew she couldn't be so kind to people, and she honestly didnt know why she so badly wanted to help Laelette. It just felt like it was something she had to do. But she wanted badly to prove herself to the irritable Khajiit that she was a valuable member to the Guild, and she wasn't going to screw anything up.

heaving herself up a nearby tree, she settled on a high up branch and  watched the calm forest as a chilly breeze swept through the branches. She pulled up her hood to trap in more warmth, but heard a small snap of a twig in the distance and pulled out her bow.

scanning the forest for the source, she noticed movement about a hundred feet from where she was sitting. focusing in, she realized it was an extremely large pheasant pecking at seeds near the bottom of a tree. Just barely visible due to the horizon starting to lighten in the distance. Drawing her bow, she aimed carefuly, making sure not to make any noise. With a long exhale, she let her arrow loose.

walking over to her new found breakfast, she carefully removed the arrow from the breast and walked about to the campsite. She added some wood to get the fire going again and plucked and prepped the bird just before the had sun fully risen. By the time it was almost cooked, the others had begun to stir.
Pelt of Stary Light
Pelt of Stary Light
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Dec 06, 2018 11:50 pm

Xal-Kee was the first to poke his head tiredly out of his blankets. His pale eyes bleary and movements slow. He glanced behind him to his curled up charge and slid away from her without disturbing her and made sure to wrap her tightly in the unused blankets.

He turned back to the lit fire and gave Breyela a quick nod but nothing else as he straightened out the too large clothing on his malnourished frame and went to dig around in the packs of the long dead men for anything of use.

Next was Belyani, who yawned and greeted them with a polite 'good morning' before rolling up her bed roll and packing her things quickly before heading out in search of some herbs.

Finally, there was Khepri, who didn't bother with a greeting, but set her things away and assisted the mute argonian with his rummaging through packs and found some apples she sneered at before pushing them over to Xal-Kee--who also seemed to show a dislike for them and made a point to take them in his arms to dump next to Breyela as if she would rid the two beast race's of their apple infestation.

Belyani came back shortly and last to wake was Laelette, who sniffled still at the cold and made a tired b-line towards Lazuli whom she cuddled with a contented hum. The girl watched Breyela cook the bird on the fire, then watched her companion and Khepri sort through a bunch of packs she didn't know they had.

"Kee, if there's a brush, can I have it? My hair must be a terrible mess and I don't like that." she asked. Kee look her way and nodded in acquiescence.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pelt of Stary Light Fri Dec 07, 2018 1:25 pm

"You know you can always use your fingers if you have too." Breyela said as she carefully removed the bird. Taking out her dagger, she cut the bird into a few different pieces and put it into a few small bowls she had taken from her saddle bag and added some garlic and a few other herbs n boiled it all together. Making just enough stew for everyone a small portion. She also made a note to remember to pack up the apples, as the horses may need them once the climate changes and grass will be harder to find.

walking over to her Guild master and the argonian first, she handed them both their bowls and added pointedly, "Don't worry, I didnt add any apples." she then worked her way over to the others and lastly tossed the bones and leftover bits to Lazuli.

"its not my best work but its better than nothing." Looking to Laelette she added, "Make sure you drink all of the broth. It will help with anything that may be left in your system."
Pelt of Stary Light
Pelt of Stary Light
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Dec 07, 2018 2:00 pm

Khepri hummed as she accepted the bowl, and Kee said nothing but accepted what was given to him regardless. And after a quick sniff he began to eat it.

Laelette furrowed her brows at the thought of using her fingers for something when a brush would make it easier. Unconsciously, she felt at the mats of hair at the back of her head. A part of her wanted to complain, there was no way she'd be able to brush out her hair like that. And if she was being honest, she feared it was a lost cause anyways and maybe she should have Kee cut it all off for her. Pixie cuts were starting to come into style back in Highrock.

"Right...I'm sure I'll think of something." she mumbled and sipped at her watery campfire stew. Honestly she was pretty sure it was the best meal she's had in months since her capture. Before then it had been scraps, and after their escape there was that wolf that Kee had killed when he showed up again when they had at first gone separate ways. But Kee was weak. Too weak to provide much now and Laelette knew that.

The breton scowled at herself. If she could only use magic, she could have provided for the argonian who has done nothing but faithfully serve her. Kee was her closest friend now...she wanted to thank him too.

Sipping at her soup, the girl looked around the camp and at the people she was around more closely now that it was day time. She had never seen a khajiit before, Khepri really was covered head to toe in rich, dark fur and spots. Her eyes reminded her of the strictest governess's and scared her just as much. The elves were nothing new to her. She had been around many altmer, and some of the people that had worked in her fathers estate were elves.

By the time Belyani came back into the clearing with a satchel stuffed to bursting with herbs the promoted frost resistance Laelette had noticed the bows and arrows by Breyela and Khepri. She dropped her empty bowl.

"Y-You have bows and arrows." she breathed, eyes shining with hope. Maybe...maybe she'd finally be able to do something, surely real bows were just as easy to manage as her conjured ones.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pelt of Stary Light Fri Dec 07, 2018 3:59 pm

Looking up from her stew, she eyed Laelette questioningly "Yes?" she said subconsciously looking at her bow which was her most prized possession, right next to her amulet anyways.

"Do you shoot?"
Pelt of Stary Light
Pelt of Stary Light
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Dec 07, 2018 8:05 pm

Laelette looked up at Breyela.

"No--Yes--I mean, I think? I've only ever conjured my bow and arrow. I was really good at it." she admitted.

"I was perhaps the best back at the collage I attended, but most mages thought it silly because it was the only thing I could do. But I really, really like using the bow, and it isn't as if magic hurts all that much when I'm hit with it. Hardly makes a mark on me."
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pelt of Stary Light Fri Dec 07, 2018 8:12 pm

"I cant see it being but so different. Granted if the Bow string hits you on this, it'll definitely leave a mark."

Breyela stood up and held out her bow to the girl , "See if you can hit that tree over there." she said nodding to a small pine, about 30 feet from where Laelette sat.
Pelt of Stary Light
Pelt of Stary Light
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Dec 07, 2018 8:19 pm

Xal-Kee narrowed his eyes as he watched her hand the bow to Laelette. He wanted to say something, but the glimmer in the bretons eyes stayed his protest as she stood up and held the bow.

Laelette pursed her lips as she felt the actual weight to the weapon and pondered if she'd even be able to hold it up.

"It has weight to it...conjured bows are weightless." she muttered before turning to the pine tree in question. She reached behind her as if to pluck an arrow from a quiver before realizing she didn't have one anymore and turned to Breyela for one to use.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pelt of Stary Light Fri Dec 07, 2018 8:33 pm

Breyela help out the quiver for her to take an arrow,

"Its pullback weight is pretty heavy, so be careful okay." she was starting to question if this was a good idea or not...
Pelt of Stary Light
Pelt of Stary Light
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Dec 07, 2018 9:02 pm

Laelette thanked her and let herself shift into that familiar stance, her expression evened out as she aimed for a spot on the tree and pulled back the bow string. A conjured bow, while weightless, still simulated some of the draw back of a regular bow, but by the shake of her arm before she swiftly let the arrow go, she found that a solid bow was much harder.

The arrow flew somewhere into the pine nettles and off into the distance. Laelette pouted.

"Of course I wouldn't be able to shoot right..." she muttered looking at the ground. Just another thing besides her magic that had been taken from her by this point. She looked at her bony wrist through her sleeve with contempt before turning back to Breyela with a pained smile.

"It seems I'm not up to par as of now. Perhaps I can try later?" she said it a weak, but practiced tone and handed the bow back to Breyela before making a b-line for the albino argonian and making a point to sit with her back against his with her legs curled up.

Xal-Kee's blank expression momentarily cracked to show a glimmer of panic and regret before he let her be an glared at Breyela.

You shouldn't have let her try, is what he wanted to say.

'She'd only be disappointed with her limitations...she was already so tired...she isn't like she was before..." Xal-Kee thought darkly to himself. She wasn't healthy, his charge needed more time to recover physically. He grit his teeth, and who knew how long she needed to feel herself again.

Xal-Kee thought back to that one moment, that very short appearance of the lively girl he saw before she was chained down. He glared silently at the ground.

Khepri eyed the two whose moods plummeted in a matter of seconds and crushed the bubble of empathy before letting out an aggravated sigh. She set her head in her gloved hand and shook her head at the whole scene.

Belyani smiled wanly. at the whole thing, though honestly expected no less. The girl's health was still on the line and that nasty collar helped none.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pelt of Stary Light Fri Dec 07, 2018 9:29 pm

Feeling slightly guilty, Breyela quickly changed the tone. "We should probably set out. We need to get to Windhelm sooner rather than later." she said as she began gearing up.

Putting her weapons back into their original places on her person, Breyela began packing the bowls up, as well as the extra apples and put them in her horses saddle bag.

"Laelette, you can ride with me. It'll be easier for me to keep an eye on your leftover cold."

Pelt of Stary Light
Pelt of Stary Light
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Jan 01, 2019 10:13 pm

There wasn't a peep out of the youngest amongst them except for a nod in understanding.

Xal-Kee wasn't particularly pleased with that, but he didn't want to look a gift horse in the mouth. Because at least his charge would be taken care of. A part of him felt a cold anger at not being able to keep Laelette's health in check, but his mind shoved those feelings aside with logic.

"Khepri suggests we get on with it then. Pack your things, we will head out shortly." the khajiit broke the silence quickly enough.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pelt of Stary Light Wed May 08, 2019 7:50 pm

After they finished packing up the camp, Breyela pulled out another cloak out her saddle bag she had picked up before they left Riften, which was lined with a light grey fur to keep her warmer than her normal one. She could feel the weather getting slowly colder as they had been traveling north and being used to the warm temperate climate of Valenwood she was not too keen on heading to one of the coldest places in Tamriel and was definitely going to bundle up best she could. 

Giving her horse a quick pat on the head she mounted and signaled for Laelette to mount up behind her.
Pelt of Stary Light
Pelt of Stary Light
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat May 11, 2019 10:31 pm

It took a couple tries before the girl could climb the horse, and the argonian had to lift her higher the second time around so she could throw a leg over the saddle.

Xal-Kee ended up riding along with Belyani.

Hours into the trip, they were all still fairly quite.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7