2 Witty Kittys
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Skyrim Role Play

2 posters

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Skyrim Role Play - Page 5 Empty Re: Skyrim Role Play

Post by Admin Fri Jun 29, 2018 11:09 pm

"I would be disappointed in you otherwise." Nocturnal speaks from the shadows.

"However...As I understand there has been...dessent amongst my Valenwood flock. I am not pleased with their path. You will crush the crow that has tricked my night birds." the deadric lord commands them.

"That is not the only concern we have my lord." Belyani speaks up. The miasma shifts and there is an expectant silence.

"There is contact from Raven Rock that I am...concerned about. They knew how to contact me, bypassing the grand guild master."

"Ah, yes, I have been watching Raven Rock. Many interesting things have begun to stir. If you seek to carry out my will and your vengeance you will go to Raven Rock. There you will meet something that will be of use to you." Nocturnal informed.

"I will leave you now, my night birds, do not fail in destroying this crow from my flock."

And with that, the room flooded with the light of purple flames that burned away at the miasma before flickering out dramatically.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://2wittykittys.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Pelt of Stary Light Sun Aug 05, 2018 10:32 pm

Walking to the others that were gathering at the middle of the large cavern Breyela could still feel the magika in the air leftover from where the deadric lord had just appeared.

Although she only knew the basics of restoration, but she could feel it itching at her finger tips. flicking the feeling away, she was the first to speak up among the four.

"So I don't know about you guys, but i think while we work on a plan for Gailen and put it into motion, we should work on contacting Raven rock as well. There could be valuable assets out there that could contribute to what we do to Gailen. And with that crow we'll need whatever leverage we can get." she looked about the others hoping she didn't overstep her place.
Pelt of Stary Light
Pelt of Stary Light
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Aug 05, 2018 10:46 pm

Belyani hummed ans nodded her head.

"I will see to a reply then, Karliah, could you show me to a desk please?" the Cyrodilic thief asked. The other dunmer nodded her head and said her good byes to the gathered thieves before walking out with Belyani.

Khepri crossed her arms, a contemplative look on her feline features.

"Khepri has her own business to attend to before plans are made. But this one guesses a week is enough time to gather supplies. The trip to the pier that will take us to Raven's Rock is many weeks on horse back, and Khepri only has one horse." With that, the spotted bipedal feline stalked out of the cistern with her tail sweeping the stone floor.

"Come Breyela, Brynjolf, there are things to be done."
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pelt of Stary Light Sun Aug 05, 2018 11:12 pm

Following the feline out into the cool dark outside of the hidden hall, Breyela agreed to meet them in the cistern in a few hours, then parted ways with her two companions and headed back to the chest hidden in the woods behind the city.

She carefully folded and placed her sacred armor back into the specially made chest. It had a magic lock that could only be undone by her touch alone, so that no bandits could stumble upon it and take it with a few picks. She put on her usual black hooded tunic, tucking her shadow mark necklace carefully underneath, and throwing her long wavy hair into a loose crown braid. Then lastly scooped up her bow and quiver, and headed to the cistern.

Entering the cistern, she walked over to her two compainons at the opposite side. "So what do you need me to do?"
Pelt of Stary Light
Pelt of Stary Light
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Aug 06, 2018 9:10 pm

Khepri looked up from a letter she seemed to be glancing over in deep thought as Brynjolf sat with her writing something or other. The khajiit looked up at the sound of Breyela's approach and inclined her head to another spare chair for her to sit at.

"Khepri would like to understand more how things ran in Vallenwood. Care to elaborate of your time there?"
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pelt of Stary Light Mon Aug 06, 2018 11:35 pm

Sitting down and brushing the loose hair out her face, "what do you need to know?"
Pelt of Stary Light
Pelt of Stary Light
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Aug 06, 2018 11:42 pm

"This person now in charge, who was he again? And what makes him tick?" Khepri asked as she folded the paper in her hand and stuffed it back into an envelope.

"Khepri does not wish to go in completely blind, last time Khepri did that she was shot with an arrow. Was not pleasant."

"It only paralyzed you." Brynjolf pointed out.

"Silence, Khepri does not appreciate sass when she could be shot at." the cat sassed back without skipping a beat. The red haired nord snorted.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pelt of Stary Light Tue Aug 07, 2018 12:05 am

"Damiel was Alias's second in command for a good many years, when me and Alias first met, I found him in the woods behind my house. He badly was hurt by a timber wolf. I had to heal him and it took quite some time, Damiel was the one running the guild in his absence." anger grew inside her slowly as she continued,

"He is extremely good at diplomacy, he handled most of the contacts. Alias was good at planning and using his skills in the field but he got on peoples nerves very easily. When I came, I started working with Damiel a lot on contacts and important marks. i understood how the noblemen worked and I knew most of who disliked who, so i was able to help expose wounds so we could use them."

"One thing weve got to watch is he has alot of friends. Before he joined the guild he was part of a bandit clan and he kept his contacts close."

Breyela shiffed uneaisly, she didnt want them to ask how she knew things about said nobles. She didnt like talking about her past.

Pelt of Stary Light
Pelt of Stary Light
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Aug 07, 2018 12:23 am

Khepri hummed.

"It is quite easy to understand nobility if you are around it often enough, Khepri knows well how it works in Elweyer, though it may be of no use with you mer."

"These contacts, anyone in particular he has a weak connection to at best? anyone easily swayed? Khepri does not think they will be of much use defending this Damiel, but Belyani could use them far better than I. I have no patience for diplomacy."

"Any notable weaknesses?"
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pelt of Stary Light Tue Aug 07, 2018 12:31 am

Breyela thought for a moment

"A dark elf named Runensi. He's a slimy sort at best, and took a liking to me over Damiel in dealings. He knows everything about everybody, and if you flash a pretty female or gold in his face he'll spill just about anything you need him to."

Fiddling with her wrist guard she continued,

"As for weaknesses of Damiels, his image. Hes too proud for his own good, and anyone who challenges his athourity on just about anything either gets a fist to the face or a dagger in their back later on."
Pelt of Stary Light
Pelt of Stary Light
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Aug 07, 2018 12:43 am

It was quite after that as the guild master lost herself in thought after taking in the information. She looked down at the table before nodding her head.

"I see. An image is easy enough to tear down, Khepri has done it more than once, would Alias be alive he could attest to that, I've ruined him one before myself when he was much too upety for my liking." her ears flicked at a distant, but unimportant sound.

"We will search out this Runensi mer then once our business in Raven's Rock is finished and we see was this asset is that Nocturnal spoke of." at that, Khepri stood.

"Khepri will leave you to your own devices until the week is up. Belyani should receive a reply by then and we will know our next steps. Take this time to gather what you should for a trip up north. Brynjolf--"

"Aye lass, I've already written to a contact that can ferry us across the water. I will wait until Lady Belyani gets a reply before i specify where he should dock."

Khepri nodded.

"Then Khepri leaves now, I will be back before the week is up, I must tell the kits i will be gone for a while."
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pelt of Stary Light Tue Aug 07, 2018 11:32 am

Breyela took the week to catch up on her Skyrim research, she bought a few books from the pawned brawn with money she 'acquired' from a few of the sleepy patrons in the bunkhouse. Most her nights were spent with lazuli curled up on her feet and a book in hand. Her days were spent in the woods hunting bandits from the trees for a bit of practice with her bow.

By the time the week had ended she had read 13 different books, and her Archery skills were almost back to perfection. She headed into the cistern to meet with guild master to find out what she had planned for her in days to come.
Pelt of Stary Light
Pelt of Stary Light
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Aug 07, 2018 5:52 pm

The week for Belyani was filled with tense waiting in the Nightingale hideout as she awaited the reply to this contact in Ravens Rock. Little was done but send more letters yet to Cyrodiil and some of those in Skyrim that could set up safe houses the farther north they would travel.

When the day came that the letter finally arrived, she pursed her lips and made for the cistern as quickly as she could.
-------
Khepri spent the final day that week with a pillow over her head after riding into the night to get back from her manor near Falkreath. The woman was tired and rumpled and simply wanted to leave things to Brynjolf to deal with.

So, the moment she heard the sound of boot steps coming towards her desk beyond her partition she groaned.

Dragging her ass out of her bed and around the partition to see Breyela she gave the bosmer an unpleasant scowl.

"I just arrived two hours ago, what do you want?"

What does a prickly khajiit, a couple of love struck bosmer, a kleptomaniac dunmer, a runaway breton princess, a mute stab happy argonian, and a really nice nord guard captain all have in common?

Despite their different backgrounds and moral compass's they've all become intrinsically connected to each other through the shenanigans they find themselves involved in. From murder plots, arrest warrants, daddy issues, embarrassment, relationships, and hard earned trust.

A racist nord falls for a cat lady.

Two thieves find each other again after a failed assassination.

And a lizard man finds a reason to live in the protection of a girl he both wants to lock away in a tower and kiss senseless.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pelt of Stary Light Tue Aug 07, 2018 8:01 pm

Breyela didn't understand why the guild master always seemed to have her tail in a knot, but brushed off the harsh tone in her voice.
"Have you received word from anyone regarding Ravensock?"
Pelt of Stary Light
Pelt of Stary Light
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Aug 07, 2018 8:39 pm

Khepri sat heavily into her chair behind her desk with a huff before yawning.

"This one is waiting for Belyani to arrive."

"And arrive I have." the dunmer glided in, elegant in stride as always, parchment in hand.

"I've received a reply from the Ravens Rock contact."
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pelt of Stary Light Tue Aug 07, 2018 11:11 pm

Breyela was surprised by her perfect and slightly timing.

"What'd they say?"
Pelt of Stary Light
Pelt of Stary Light
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Aug 08, 2018 12:07 pm

Belyani joined the other two women and she set the letter on the desk.

"They want to meet, make sure we have their best interests at heart."

Khepri snorted. "They contact the main branch, but do not trust it. It is smart. Where are they suggesting."

"The bridge that leads to the entrance of Windhelm, they request the one meeting them is a nuetral party in the guild and not one of high standing, or the guild master." Belyani informed. Khepri tapped her claws against her desk and leaned forward to skim the letter.

"They want someone green?"

Belyani shrugged. "I don't think so...just someone that would have no personal investment into the possible allegiance I believe."

"I see." Khepri hummed and leaned once more into her chair. Her turquoise eyes zeroed in on Breyela.

"You will go then in Khepri's place Bosmer."
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pelt of Stary Light Wed Aug 08, 2018 8:32 pm

Breyela was surprised that the guild master decided s quickly, but she was excited to be trusted with the task. stepping closer to the desk she spoke up.

"When am I heading out?"
Pelt of Stary Light
Pelt of Stary Light
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Aug 08, 2018 11:15 pm

Khepri raised a brow.

"All three of us will be heading up north tomorrow. We have to either way to find a ship to take us to our destination, but if all goes well with this person, we can hitch a ride with them." the khajiit informed.

"A trip to Windhelm from here in The Rift should take what? around 6 weeks more or less?" Belyani guessed. "Unless we run into any issues. But there are safe houses scattered through out...give me a map and I shall be able to plot us a course that can intercept as many of them as possible. The contact stated we should meet by the end of next month, gives us plenty of time."
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pelt of Stary Light Fri Aug 10, 2018 8:17 pm

Breyela watched them map out their course, she wished she knew more about this foreign land so she could be of more help, but she was still excited to be traveling.

"Okay. I'm ready when you guys are, so is Lazuli." she said, looking at her pet laying drowsily on her bed across the cistern
Pelt of Stary Light
Pelt of Stary Light
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Sep 07, 2018 10:23 pm

Khepri looked up briefly to nod until she noticed Lazuli on the bed.

"Who gave the mutt a bed?" she questioned with a furrow of her brow. From seemingly nowhere, Brynjolf cleared his throat and waved at the prickly guild master with a unforgiving wave.

The khajiit gave him an unamused look before rolling her eyes and turning back to the map.

(want to skip to them traveling so we can have a meet cute with our favorite lizard man and breton soon?)
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pelt of Stary Light Thu Sep 27, 2018 5:15 pm

A light breeze was carrying the musty smell of the forest all about the three traveling thieves. Breyela watched as Lazuli paced beside Breyela and her horse on the ground below, occasionally picking up her pace to lead the pack for a moment or two before falling back beside Breyela again. Up above the sky was starting to turn a deep blue.

"Its getting close to sunset, we should probably look for a good place to set up camp soon." she called out to the two guild masters ahead of her.
Pelt of Stary Light
Pelt of Stary Light
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Sep 27, 2018 6:13 pm

Khepri kept her eyes glued to the trail ahead, they still had a long ways to go before they got to Winterhold. A brisk, cold breeze ruffed the tufts of dark fur on the tips of her ears that nearly caused her to shiver.

Looking back at the sound of Breyela's voice she waved her tail low to the ground in contemplation. She cast a glance to the darkening sky and noticed the stars just starting to peak through a shadowed mass of clouds. She sighed heavily, agreeing with a nod.

Khepri didn't typically bother to speak once she was in travel mode. So us to being on her own and found speaking was just a waste of energy. Besides, there was too much to think about before they even reached their destination. Plans had to be made, contingency plans had to be plotted, and there was a letter hidden inside a breast pocket on the inside of her leathers she must figure out how to use to her advantage.

If Khepri was honest with herself, with the others, she did not really want to bother with the Vallenwood Guild anymore beyond the truss the guilds shared on neutral ground. She may recall the man that lead them once, but it was personally not her problem that they now where having issues--even if they were similar to the conditions that thrust her into the roll as master in skyrim. Khepri did not like having to fix other peoples problems.

Nocturnal for sure knew that as she had not directly demanded her attend to the coup of a guild she was not master of. Nocturnal was, if anything, fair in her dealings with her Nightingales.

Even had Breyela alone requested her assistance, the khajiit would have laughed in her face and told her to deal with it herself had she known what had been going on behind her back.

But because the Grey Fox herself was no a part of this and requested her help she must do as she is told. All guilds that branched for the Cyrodiil one followed the Grey Fox after all, For none could defy Lady Lucks favorite.

Khepri slowed as Belyani halted to speak with Breyela after agreeing that 'yes, now would be as good as any to settle down for the night'.

"But I'd rather we not be in the open, there are no safe points for another several miles though, and lighting a torch while we are barely out of The Rift is not wise. Khepri and perhaps Lazuli are the only ones with better eyesight in the dark should there be a fight." Belyani spoke.

Khepri stayed back with her horse, a dappled thing, that had yet to die on her during her harsher adventures across the snowy province. She pat the bulking horse on her neck as she waited for the mer to make a choice to either settle nearby or hold out for the safe house.

The nights in this province were harsh, frigid, and unforgiving. Two figures stayed close to each other with their thin cloaks and tiny packs.

The smaller figure loses their footing and crashes to the ground; they hardly make a sound except for a weak whimper before curling up in attempts to stay warm.

The taller of the two was at their side in seconds, harshly pulling them to their feet despite their protests. A hand brushes long tangled hair out of their face to reveal blue lips and a pale visage. They looked ill and freezing as if they were not tempered to the colder climate of the province they had been left in.

The taller figure clicked their tongue and looked out into the vast land as darkness was swallowing it and the temperature dropped steadily lower. They shivered as well.

"I don't...I can't feel my legs..." their soft voice wavered weakly before tampering out as they lost consciousness. The largest of the two caught the petite frame stiffly as panic filled them, their heart beat quickened.

In a rush, they tore the bow and arrows from them to set on their own back before lifting the fainted figure into their arms.

The lone figure rushed forward in search of shelter.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pelt of Stary Light Thu Oct 25, 2018 5:14 pm

Breyela wished this strange land was more like her home province. For she was yet to be accustomed to the cold climate, and many dangers that Skyrim had to offer. Looking about at the area, she noticed a few large trees, on the other side of the small clearing. They weren't as big as the ones back home, but they'd do nicely for what she was about to do.

"Hold on, let me see something."

She dismounted her horse and pushed her face to its muzzle briefly as a small sign of affection-wood Elves have always had an odd connection with animals that most other races didnt quite understand.

Making her way to the largest of the three trees, she pulled out two of her daggers and pushed one hard into the tree. Standing back a few feet, she threw the second up much higher, just about two feet from the lowest hanging branch.

In a quick slew of movements, she propelled herself un the base of the tree, Using the daggers as footing, and landed steadily on the thick branch ten feet above the ground. Looking upward, she grabed the next large branch and made her way up the tree.

The ground has disappeared into a slew of leaves below her. Finally reaching a good vantage point where she could see over the other trees, Breyela scouted the area. on the horizon to the west, she cold see a large mountain, The throat of the world. From what she recalled of her books, it was said to be where the grey beards lived. but to the north she could see a snowy mountain range way off in the distance. Just peaking out of the horizon. But before that, there was the rifts boundary. Where the land slopped sharply downward into the bogy marshlands of WindHelm.

The safe house was a couple miles before the rifts border, which she guessed was another good day or two's ride. So they would probably have to camp nearby for the night. focusing on the terrain that was closer by, she spotted a small bandit caravan. About a quarter of a mile away. It looked as though it had just stopped for the night, they had a small fire going.

Sliding back down the tree, she dropped onto the forest floor. pulling out her daggers, she looked back at the masters.

"Bandits. about a quarter mile north-east of us. Its a small caravan, about 6 of em. We can go around them n try to find another place to camp, or have a bit of practice n take theirs."
Pelt of Stary Light
Pelt of Stary Light
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Oct 26, 2018 6:36 pm

Khepri and Belyani happily watched the wood elf climb her tree from their seats on their horses.

Belyani wasn't much of a tree climber anyways.

With Breyela down from her perch the other two women contemplated with her report.

"Breyela knows how to use that bow, yes?" Khepri nudged her chin towards the bosmer. "Khepri knows enough. We could deal with them from a distance and take any extra food." the khajiit suggested.

"But would the waste of arrows be worth it? And how do we know they really are bandits and not just hunters, merchants,  or innocents passing through" Belyani noted.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next